Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Our little blob is now a baby!


I had a doctor's appointment this morning and had a surprise ultrasound. I was bummed that I didn't know because Scott and Matthew didn't come, but I was so excited to see our tiny bundle! I couldn't believe the huge changes that have happened in the last 2 weeks. It actually looks like a baby now instead of just a blob! If you look really close, you can see it's tiny, little nose! And even eyelids! I also got to hear the heartbeat which was so exciting! I'm still measuring a little early, but not enough to change my due date! When I picked Matthew up from preschool, I showed him the picture and he said, "Wow, Matthew's baby!" He's going to be such a great big brother!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yaaaaye It has a face! And hands and feet!!!

Mindy said...

congrats. btw, totally normal to measure/show earlier during a 2nd(or later) pregnancy.

BK Sonico Family said...

That is seriously so amazing and so cute! :)

Leslie said...

he/she is sooo cute!