So at 17 weeks I'm finally looking pregnant (and not just like I ate too much!) Matthew is starting to notice a difference! One night when we were reading stories, he actually tried to move it out of the way...it was so funny! This pregnancy has been a lot harder than Matthew's (Matthew's pregnancy was a breeze!), but it's well worth it! I have been SO weak! I have to eat every 2 hours or I pass out (which actually happened once...very scary!) Heartburn has already begun with this little one, but it's not every day, so that saves me a little! Braxon Hicks started last week which always freaks me out, but it's not really anything I should be worrying about! All in all, I still love being pregnant and feeling my little one squirming is the best feeling in the whole world!
(Sorry the picture is not very good...hard to take by myself!)
I'm so excited to have another boy! I've already got his room planned out in my head and even bought the bumper for his crib a couple days ago! I absolutely love Matthew and I can't wait to have another son! The name is still undecided, but we have lots of choices! I just can't wait to snuggle my little son! :)
Matthew came in when I was trying to take the picture, so we got a picture of him kissing his brother! He gives his brother kisses often...it's so sweet! He's going to be such a sweet big brother!
He's starting to get excited to have a brother! He can't wait to "play baseball with him ALL DAY!" I don't have the heart to tell him that he won't be able to play baseball at first because he's so sweet about it, but I guess I'll have to explain that soon!
I'm so excited to have another boy! I've already got his room planned out in my head and even bought the bumper for his crib a couple days ago! I absolutely love Matthew and I can't wait to have another son! The name is still undecided, but we have lots of choices! I just can't wait to snuggle my little son! :)
Matthew came in when I was trying to take the picture, so we got a picture of him kissing his brother! He gives his brother kisses often...it's so sweet! He's going to be such a sweet big brother!

2 comments:
So cute!!
I can't believe you have some many 3rd trimester symptoms this early! Contractions and heartburn??? Maybe you are just getting it out of the way now and it will stop soon. =)
Post a Comment