My sisters and brother-in-law came down for Thanksgiving break and since I am STILL pregnant, my sister Chelsey took some maternity pictures for me! She is an awesome photographer! I am hoping that little Michael will come before they leave, so she can take some pictures of him and Matthew.
So here are some maternity pictures of me at 36 weeks...I can't believe I made it this far...what a blessing!













Here are some cute ones of Matthew "sword fighting" with my mom...he thinks he's Peter Pan.

And here are a couple silly pictures of my totally adorable son:

Just a side note...I was in the hospital in the middle of the night on Friday night because the contractions got 5-10 minutes apart, but since they weren't extremely painful, they sent me home. The contractions have been 10 minutes apart all weekend and I'm exhausted! Even though they aren't painful, it's still exhausting! I was dilated to 3 cm, but since I'm only 36 weeks, they won't help me along, so I have a feeling I will be in labor all week. Hopefully, I am dilating more and more. They told me not to come back until I'm in extreme pain! I've never prayed for painful contractions before I will probably regret it later (and I'm not complaining about the contractions not being painful), but come on already....let's get the real show on the road! :) I can't wait to hold my sweet son!
So here are some maternity pictures of me at 36 weeks...I can't believe I made it this far...what a blessing!













Here are some cute ones of Matthew "sword fighting" with my mom...he thinks he's Peter Pan.

And here are a couple silly pictures of my totally adorable son:

Just a side note...I was in the hospital in the middle of the night on Friday night because the contractions got 5-10 minutes apart, but since they weren't extremely painful, they sent me home. The contractions have been 10 minutes apart all weekend and I'm exhausted! Even though they aren't painful, it's still exhausting! I was dilated to 3 cm, but since I'm only 36 weeks, they won't help me along, so I have a feeling I will be in labor all week. Hopefully, I am dilating more and more. They told me not to come back until I'm in extreme pain! I've never prayed for painful contractions before I will probably regret it later (and I'm not complaining about the contractions not being painful), but come on already....let's get the real show on the road! :) I can't wait to hold my sweet son!

1 comment:
These pictures are adorable! The look on Matthew's face, in some of them, is great!! I have been amazed that you are still pregnant and totally grateful that you are, for your little family's sake! Love you!!!
Post a Comment