Now that I don't have to be on the couch all day, I finally finished Michael's quilt! I am so excited about how it turned out. Of course we had to go with the sport's theme! Now I just need a baby to snuggle in it! :)


I don't know why Blogger is uploading the pictures the wrong way, but if you turn your head, you can see that I hand embroidered Michael's name under the football.

I don't know why Blogger is uploading the pictures the wrong way, but if you turn your head, you can see that I hand embroidered Michael's name under the football.

4 comments:
You are so crafty! I wish I was as crafty as you are! I love the blankets that you make for your family, you do such a good job! Glad you are feeling accomplished! Love ya!
Michael's quilt is SO CUTE! Soon he will be here! I am glad to hear that you can finally get off the couch!
That is so cute! I love the colors too!
Julie
So cute! I'm so glad you are finally released from your bed rest sentence.
Can't wait for updates on Michael.
Post a Comment