Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Picture update

Here are some picture updates on our little Michael...








Too cute! :)







Going home at last! I couldn't wait to get out of the hospital! Michael slept great, but the nurses were constantly coming in and out and I hardly slept the whole time we were there!

Meeting big brother Matthew!
When we came home, my sisters and mom had helped Matthew make a banner to welcome home Michael! (You can see it in the first picture) Matthew was a little nervous at first, but the gifts were great ice breakers! Michael gave Matthew the remote control car from Toy Story...Matthew LOVED it! Matthew was also excited to give Michael the bear he made for him! Matthew didn't want to hold him the first day, but loved to look at him and give him kisses. But the next day, he wanted to hold him and hasn't stopped asking since then! He's always telling me, "I have to go check on Michael!" It melts my heart when Matthew will whisper to Michael, "How's my little buddy?" Oh my gosh...he's the sweetest! I can't tell you how much my love for both of them has grown since I have seen the two of the interact! He's been SO great with the whole change and adores his baby brother!





We had our Thanksgiving dinner on Friday when we got home! Matthew wouldn't look at me...go figure! It was wonderful! I missed my dad so much and wish so bad that he was there, but we'll have to make up for it! :)

Here is one more picture that I forgot to post before...when they sent me to walk at the hospital, Scott had this really brainy idea that now I should push him in the wheelchair (since that's usually his job). Some of the nurses were looking at us funny, but that's my husband and I LOVE him so much!


I just have to add how grateful I am for my husband! He is so amazing and I am so lucky to be his wife! Having him by my side gives me strength to do things I never things I never thought I could! My love for him has grown so much watching him with our boys! It brings me so much joy to know that for now our family is complete...my heart is overflowing with joy!

5 comments:

Laura and David said...

oh jen! he's adorable! whta a good sized little man for 4 weeks early!! i'm so excited for you guys. congrats!!!

Leslie said...

Love all the pics!! Please keep posting them as it is so hard to be so far away!! We love you guys!

Jessica said...

He is so cute! Congrats to you all! We are so glad he was healthy and everything went well!

Nate said...

Wonderful news!! I am so happy he made it here with minimal complications.
I'm just picturing little Matty whispering "hows my little buddy?" to his tiny baby brother.
Could that get any sweeter?

The Ursenbach Family said...

You are such a great mommy! I am glad you and Scott are together and that you have brought another wonderful person into the world! Congrats! And yes, Scott, you are a dork! Some poor nurse is thinking she should have intervened when she was pushing you in the wheelchair!