I love this picture! It's one of those pictures that when I look at it, I can actually feel his sweet arms around me! Matthew is the sweetest son a mom could ask for! He likes to tease me by saying, "Mom, I'm getting bigger!" and then I beg him not to! He thinks it hilarious, but it's true! I wish he could stay this small forever...you know, small enough where he wants to hug and kiss me, snuggle with him in bed, read books to him and sing to him! It's already going to quickly! He's definitely already a little too smart for his own good! But watching him grow is amazing...he gets sweeter and cuter everyday!
Monday, September 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Adorable pic. I know I shouldn't already know what you mean, but I do. Who knew you could think they grow up too quickly at 7 months?
whether he wants to or not that little stinker is giving me a big hug like that on Friday.. get him ready.
Post a Comment