Michael has been a little slow in some development milestones. For example, he just started really sitting up about a month and a half ago. I think he could have done it sooner, he was just being lazy, but in the last week, he's really started moving! He started army crawling on Saturday and then today I put him down for a nap and I thought he was asleep, but decided just to check. And this is what I found....
It totally shocked me because I was not expecting to see him standing! He (as you can clearly see in the picture) was totally thrilled! I guess it's time to lower the mattress all the way! Scott, now you know what you are doing when you get home tonight! :)
Where did my baby go?!?! He's just getting way too big, way too fast! But absolutely LOVE watching him grow and learn new things! Being a mom is the best job in the whole world!

1 comment:
Look out world! He is such a cute little guy. We sure miss you all!
Post a Comment