Sunday, September 25, 2011

Matthew's First Day of School

Our little stud started his first day of his last year of preschool. He started last Monday since we were out of town. It's very surreal for me to think that next year he will go to school every day! It makes me so sad! But he's so excited to grow up and do new "big boy" things that I guess it's okay! I just have to embrace this year before we are going to school everyday for the next 12 years! He really like his new teacher. He's at the same preschool he was at last year, but now he goes 3 days a week. I sure love this little boy...he's my world!



Don't you just want to kiss his sweet little cheeks? He's growing up too quick!

Michael was obviously less than thrilled about being in this picture! He's my late sleeper (that week he was sleeping until 9:30 or 10am!) and he wasn't so happy to be up early and taking a picture! Looking at this picture, now I can see why people think they are closer in age than they really are! They're both stinkin' cute!

A quick update on our family: we have been very busy with the new joys that come with home ownership! We bought our first home this summer and we love it! We've been busy updating it and making it our own! The boys have a big room in the finished attic with an acre outside to play on! We didn't go anywhere this summer, but we recently returned from a trip to see Scott's little brother get married! We still did lots of fun things this summer and I really need to update! I will get some pictures of our cute home up soon with some before and after pictures!

2 comments:

Chelsey said...

I love those boys and miss them terribly. Matthew is such a stud, I can't believe he's going to be 5 in a few months. Where has the time gone? Oh and can Michael please teach Caiden how to sleep until 10? That would be LOVELY.

Phannie said...

Your boys are so handsome. Pictures, pictures, pictures!! OF EVERYTHING. The house, your summer fun, your upcoming fall fun too. Miss you guys. Love you and glad you are doing well.