Monday, March 19, 2012

Maternity Pictures

A few weeks ago, my very talented sister took some maternity portraits for me. I think they turned out perfect and extra special because all of them were taken in Kaitlyn's room that Scott and I did together! You can see little sneak peeks of it before I post pictures of the whole finished product.


These pictures were taken in the rocking chair in Kaitlyn's room. I'm hoping to get some of the 2 of us when she is actually here. Lots and lots of sweet memories with my boys were made in their rocking chair. I can't wait to make memories with her here!


I think these turned out so cool! I especially love the 2 on the bottom with Matthew. So sweet! Matthew loved being in these pictures (Michael not so much!) I love them!


Silly Matty! :) This was his idea totally!


I love the pictures with my boys! They are so adorable! I can't wait to see what Kaitlyn looks like!



And I just love my sweet husband! I'm so glad we were able to get some with him this time!


I can't wait to be a family of 5!!! Couple more weeks sweet Kaitlyn! :)

No comments: