Thursday, March 22, 2012

So blessed

Have you ever had one of those days where you look at your life and realize all your dreams and more have come true? Where you feel so abundantly blessed? Today was one of those days for me! Scott was able to work from home and as soon as he got done, he joined the boys outside and they got to work on the yard. We had 2 huge storms last year that we are still recovering from that left hundreds if sticks all over the yard and before we can tackle reseeding, we needed to get the sticks up. Anyway, it was so sweet for me to watch my 3 boys work together! They had so much fun! I am so grateful for all of them! And I loved being able to watch them from my kitchen window while I made dinner! It was a great day!

1 comment:

Chelsey said...

Love all your boys! And your soon to be girl :) And you! Love that you're blogging more! 2 in 1 day? Amazed.