I know everyone is probably shocked that I'm updating again so quickly, but I need to get better at my blog again! We live so far from family and friends (and I refuse to do facebook), so I'm going to get better at this! Of course I say that right before I have a newborn in the house! :)
So Scott is still loving his "job" at Priceline.com. But does it count as a job if he gets to play on every Apple device! I kinda wish they had to stay at work, but our boys have become fluent in iPad, iPhone and mac laptops. Sad! But he really does work hard and I really appreciate it because I get to stay home with our sweet children who are growing up too fast!
I absolutely LOVE being home with our boys and soon-to-be daughter (so weird to say that!). I have been very busy trying to get as much of our new home decorated as possible before our little Kaitlyn comes. Her adorable room is done and waiting for her! I have painted 6 rooms in our house and is pretty much transformed! I really love it! It's not perfect, but it ours and I love it! We are really hoping to tackle our yard in the spring! We can't wait until it's warm enough to be out there all day! :) I really need to post pictures of our home...maybe that will make people want to come visit! :) I have been forced to take a break from home remodeling since I found out last week that I have started dilating. So to keep my sweet muffin cooking just a little longer, I'm resting as much as possible! Matthew is great about it, but if Michael sees me sit, he immediately wants me to hold him!
Matthew is still our sweet boy! I can't call him little anymore since he's 5!!! What? Where did the time go? He starts full day kindergarten in the fall which I am absolutely dreading! 6 hours a day, 5 days a week! The thought of home schooling as crossed my mind many times! I'm going to miss him so much! The principle told us at kindergarten orientation that we are allowed to cry after they enter the building. Trust me, I will be in the car bawling my eyes out! But I won't let him see me! He is greatly anticipating tee ball in April! I may regret it one day, but I can't wait until my Saturdays are filled with sports...it's a mommy dream of mine! He is quite the all-star and it's so fun to see him grow and progress. He is also brilliant like his daddy! He loves to learn and likes to get out workbooks and "work". He's become quite the budding artist which I didn't see coming! He's very detailed in his drawings and is often sitting at the table working on a new masterpiece. He loves to do crafts and usually comes up with his own! He is so excited to have his little sister! (Understatement of the year!) He loves to go in her room and look at her clothes and has told me multiple times "I just can't wait to dress her up!" I hope Kaitlyn is ready to have her clothes changes multiple times a day! He's an absolute sweetheart!
Michael is a sweet, bundle of energy! He has recently fallen in love with Buzz Lightyear which is a trip down memory lane for me! He's got quite a little imagination and runs around the playroom with Buzz saying "To infinity and beyond" in his own little language! He's a man of few words, but slowly picking up more everyday! We are often shocked by what he knows! One night at family prayer, he ran away (which happens frequently...he thinks it's hilarious!) and Scott started counting and when Scott stopped, Michael kept counting! We had no idea that he knew that, but it was hard to be upset at him after that! He's so funny, that often when we are scolding him, we have to turn a way because we don't want him to see us laughing! We are obviously very effective parents! He loves keys and his brother's shoes! He's pretty oblivious to the whole baby situation, but one day when my nurse came over, he got to listen to the heartbeat and he now thinks that the baby is a "choo-choo". He will be very disappointed! He loves my niece and nephew, so hopefully it won't be too hard of a transition for him! He sure keeps us laughing and we just adore him!
Kaitlyn is by far the most laid back of the 3. She hardly ever moves, which gets us sent in to the doctors office often. I hope she's this laid back when she actually comes out! I can already feel her sweetness and I can't wait until she's here!
Here are a couple pictures that my sister took last week. We quickly did maternity pictures because I was starting to have some hard contractions and got nervous that we might miss it! At this point, if I go into labor, they won't stop it, so we are all ready to go! She (as always) did an amazing job! She does so well with my boys and has the greatest ideas! I will definitely cherish these pictures.
So Scott is still loving his "job" at Priceline.com. But does it count as a job if he gets to play on every Apple device! I kinda wish they had to stay at work, but our boys have become fluent in iPad, iPhone and mac laptops. Sad! But he really does work hard and I really appreciate it because I get to stay home with our sweet children who are growing up too fast!
I absolutely LOVE being home with our boys and soon-to-be daughter (so weird to say that!). I have been very busy trying to get as much of our new home decorated as possible before our little Kaitlyn comes. Her adorable room is done and waiting for her! I have painted 6 rooms in our house and is pretty much transformed! I really love it! It's not perfect, but it ours and I love it! We are really hoping to tackle our yard in the spring! We can't wait until it's warm enough to be out there all day! :) I really need to post pictures of our home...maybe that will make people want to come visit! :) I have been forced to take a break from home remodeling since I found out last week that I have started dilating. So to keep my sweet muffin cooking just a little longer, I'm resting as much as possible! Matthew is great about it, but if Michael sees me sit, he immediately wants me to hold him!
Matthew is still our sweet boy! I can't call him little anymore since he's 5!!! What? Where did the time go? He starts full day kindergarten in the fall which I am absolutely dreading! 6 hours a day, 5 days a week! The thought of home schooling as crossed my mind many times! I'm going to miss him so much! The principle told us at kindergarten orientation that we are allowed to cry after they enter the building. Trust me, I will be in the car bawling my eyes out! But I won't let him see me! He is greatly anticipating tee ball in April! I may regret it one day, but I can't wait until my Saturdays are filled with sports...it's a mommy dream of mine! He is quite the all-star and it's so fun to see him grow and progress. He is also brilliant like his daddy! He loves to learn and likes to get out workbooks and "work". He's become quite the budding artist which I didn't see coming! He's very detailed in his drawings and is often sitting at the table working on a new masterpiece. He loves to do crafts and usually comes up with his own! He is so excited to have his little sister! (Understatement of the year!) He loves to go in her room and look at her clothes and has told me multiple times "I just can't wait to dress her up!" I hope Kaitlyn is ready to have her clothes changes multiple times a day! He's an absolute sweetheart!
Michael is a sweet, bundle of energy! He has recently fallen in love with Buzz Lightyear which is a trip down memory lane for me! He's got quite a little imagination and runs around the playroom with Buzz saying "To infinity and beyond" in his own little language! He's a man of few words, but slowly picking up more everyday! We are often shocked by what he knows! One night at family prayer, he ran away (which happens frequently...he thinks it's hilarious!) and Scott started counting and when Scott stopped, Michael kept counting! We had no idea that he knew that, but it was hard to be upset at him after that! He's so funny, that often when we are scolding him, we have to turn a way because we don't want him to see us laughing! We are obviously very effective parents! He loves keys and his brother's shoes! He's pretty oblivious to the whole baby situation, but one day when my nurse came over, he got to listen to the heartbeat and he now thinks that the baby is a "choo-choo". He will be very disappointed! He loves my niece and nephew, so hopefully it won't be too hard of a transition for him! He sure keeps us laughing and we just adore him!
Kaitlyn is by far the most laid back of the 3. She hardly ever moves, which gets us sent in to the doctors office often. I hope she's this laid back when she actually comes out! I can already feel her sweetness and I can't wait until she's here!
Here are a couple pictures that my sister took last week. We quickly did maternity pictures because I was starting to have some hard contractions and got nervous that we might miss it! At this point, if I go into labor, they won't stop it, so we are all ready to go! She (as always) did an amazing job! She does so well with my boys and has the greatest ideas! I will definitely cherish these pictures.

I sure love my sweet husband! I was so happy we got a couple with him this time!


No comments:
Post a Comment