Friday, October 12, 2007

Such a cutie!

Matthew had a BLAST playing in this box! Of course it's a box that had his bookcase to put all his toys in, so I don't know why I even buy this stuff because he would have been perfectly content just playing in the box, but I do! Maybe I will learn with the next one!This picture just makes me laugh! He is so cute!

Cowboy Matthew!

Can you see my cute little teeth? Matthew now has 4 teeth! You can't see the top teeth in this picture, but they have finally popped through the gums!

1 comment:

The Huffaker Family said...

Oh my, Matthew gets cuter and cuter!! thank you for posting pictures!! It is great to see that your move went well. We think of you all often! We miss you guys!!!
Tony & Val

PS..the videos are sooo cute too!!