Today I received a call from the perinatologist and they wanted to start the steriod shots right away to start little Michael's lungs developing a little faster. They reassured us that it wouldn't cause harm to Michael or induce labor in any way, it is a precautionary step to prepare him for when my body decides it's time (whether I am actually ready or not!) I had one dose today and will have one more tomorrow. Everything finally hit me today and I had a break down, but I'm glad we are both receiving the care we need. I don't know what I would do without my husband...he has really carried me through this. I haven't packed, moved, or unpacked any boxes and he had just turned into Mr. Mom.
We appreciate all your thoughts, prayers, and phone calls. I apologize if I haven't been able to answer or call you back. I'm a little overwhelmed and I will get back to you as soon as I can, but I will continue to update our blog. I am so grateful for all the support we have received and the out pouring of love we have felt in the last couple days and even weeks.
Friday, September 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
We love you Jen, take care of yourself and your little guy. Remember every time you go to get out of bed - it's not worth it in the long run. Can't wait to see you tomorrow and help you unpack. Love you.
We love and miss you guys! Let me know if I can do anything! We will keep you in our prayers and thoughts!
The shots will be great. They worked wonders for both of Marshall's Niece and Nephew. We love you and hope you can keep him in a while longer. If you need ANYTHING at all let us know. I'm sure Ande and I could find time to come help you.
It will work out. Loves.
I'm glad they are doing the shots. It was a very smart move. Thank you for keeping us updated via blogspot. Just remember the only reason you are overwhelmed is that you have a huge amount of love and concern for him. And it is totally okay to feel overwhelmed at this. Just know that all the people around you love and support you and are praying for you so it is okay to sit down and let others serve you. You are doing it for Robert.
Hang in there Jen!! We're praying for you! Good luck with the baking. :) Love you!
Baaaaah you are my hero! You guys are definitely in our prayers. I will make sure Robert keeps in touch with Scott to keep us updated.
Post a Comment