Friday, February 19, 2010

Cute in summer!

So there were a couple days this week that were so warm...like 80 (I know all those in freezing weather are jealous), but it was ridiculous! I absolutely love cold winter weather, so I was not happy that it was that hot! But Michael got to wear a couple cute outfits that were Matthew's that will be too small for him this summer. They were a little big, but he looked so cute! It was kind of fun to see him in Matthew's old clothes!


I love how Michael is just looking at Matthew! Michael is definately a people watcher!

What a doll! Look at those chubby legs...so cute! Matthew wore this when he was 3 months old too, but he filled it out quite a bit more! :)

Kisses! Michael doesn't look so thrilled! :) He actually tolerates Matthew up in his face really well! It's almost like he likes it!

They are just too cute! Matthew wanted to be silly for a picture!

Matthew loves to "teach" Michael! And he loves to lay with him under this toy! He's the sweetest brother!

No comments: