Monday, February 22, 2010

A quick flashback...

So my fantastic sister, Chelsey, took these pictures of Michael and I the day he was born. She sent them to me last week and I was just looking through them and had to share a few. It brought tears to my eyes to look at these pictures because it brought back all the feelings I had that day, the smells, and even the touch of my sweet baby. These may not be the most attractive pictures of me (I was exhausted), but I will always treasure these because of the rush of memories they bring back to my mind and heart when I look at them. I couldn't wait to get out of the hospital (mostly because I had been there way too often), but looking at these reminds me of that first day we had together, where it was basically just the two of us (and sometimes Scott) when I got to hold and touch and kiss this baby I had spent so much time bonding with while I lay in bed for all that time! I am so totally in love with my sweet Michael and I am grateful every single day for him and his incredibly strong spirit!


Thank you Chelsey for these pictures and all the others that you took! (I will add more soon!)

No comments: