Sunday, February 7, 2010

Happy 3rd Birthday Matthew!


(of course I couldn't get him to look at me, but he is smiling!)
I love this little guy SO much! I have been thinking a lot today about the day Matthew was born and the last 3 years of his little life! It's amazing how time goes so quickly, yet I can't remember my life without him! Matthew brings the sweetest spirit into our home and we are so grateful for him! He's been through a lot in the last year of his life, yet somehow (even at 2) it has made him a stronger person and he has grown so much! He is the most amazing brother! Scott and I are amazed everyday at how he seems to just know how to take care of little Michael! Matthew has had such a sweet heart and acted with charity towards others, but the way he acts towards Michael is one of the sweetest things I have ever seen! I love watching him grow and learn everyday! He brings unending joy to my life and I could never express how much I love him!
Happy Birthday Matthew...we love you SO MUCH!

(I know it has been awhile since I have updated our pictures. We have been up to a lot of fun things that I will have to post soon!)

1 comment:

Charlie & Judy said...

Happy birthday Matthew!!! We can't believe you are already 3!