Today when I was putting Michael down for a nap and Matthew wanted to help. Ever since Matthew was a tiny baby, we have rocked and sang to him before he goes to sleep! Matthew asked if he could rock and sing to Michael today. It was so sweet! I was so glad I had my camera there to capture it! He has a sweet little voice and learns songs so quickly! He chose just a few that he knows... (sorry, there are a few videos!)
Saturday, February 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
These are SO sweet!!! Your boys are absolutely adorable! I bet watching Matthew take such good care of Michael just melts your heart! It does mine!
what a smart little cutie. I want to listen to him singing I Love to See the Temple every night before I go to sleep. Michael is such a lucky baby boy to have such an amazing big brother.
Jen, that was probably the cutest thing I have ever!! you have the cutest little boys!! Hope things are going well for you!
Thanks for sharing! You are such a great mommy and what a testament to what you have taught them!
Post a Comment