Happy 4th
of July! A little late, but better late than never! We had a fun day!
It was Kaitlyn's 3 month birthday...time goes too fast! I will update
with more pictures of her today...promise!
We went to my Uncle's house for a barbeque. It was fun to be with even more family! We skipped the fireworks because we knew Michael would be terrified and Matthew saw fireworks the night before with my mom at the Mets game. (I will post a few pictures of that too!)
My kids looked
absolutely adorable on the 4th of July! I, of course, had to doll
Kaitlyn up in her festive outfit! Matthew had to wear red, white AND
blue. So please take note of his undershirt (he was concerned no one
would notice). Even though it was almost 100 degrees, he still had to wear an undershirt to make sure there was white! :)
Here's
my little cuties: (There are a few pictures because we didn't get the
"perfect" one, but they are still cute and they make me smile!)

Me and my girl!
Matthew took this picture on my phone and I think it turned out really cool! :) Please ignore the weird look on my face!
That night we went out for ice cream at the creamery. Yummy! The boys loved it! They are just too cute!
My mom and Kaitlyn
Our family! Hope you had a great 4th of July!










No comments:
Post a Comment