Monday, July 23, 2012

Playtime!

I'm sad to say, that although we have lived here for over a year, I have still not finished the finishing touches on the playroom.  The trim needs another coat and the radiators need a couple more coats, so please ignore that in these pictures!  :)  Our TV has been "broken" for the last week or so and it's been wonderful not hearing the boys ask to watch a movie.  They have spent a lot more time playing.  Michael has definitely entered his Buzz and Woody stage and it's so fun to see him playing with all of Matthew's old toys.  He has quite an imagination!  I also love these pictures of Matthew and Kaitlyn playing.  Matthew tries to teach her so much!  He wants her to play with toys so badly.  Although I'm excited for her to start playing with toys too, I'm not so excited for all the toys I will have to go through to put away choke-able toys. What sweet and adorable children we have! :)







No comments: