Kaitlyn is now 3 months old! She is so beautiful...every little thing about her! She is just a ray of sunshine in our home! Her brothers completely adore her. I love to hear them talk to her and I love the way she lights up when she sees them. She loves her daddy, but she's definitely mommy's girl! She follows me (with her eyes) in everything I do. And just smiles at me when I look at her! I love the way she looks at me...like she knows who I am (better than I do). I never realized how having a daughter would change me, but it really has! She is such a happy baby! So content with just about anything. As long as she is full, she's ready to do just about anything. She's an amazing sleeper! She naps anywhere and has been sleeping through the night for about 3 weeks; from 9pm to 6 or 6:30am. She gets a quick snack and goes back to sleep. She use to sleep until about 9, but since Matthew has camp now, we've had to change her schedule. She loves to watch people. And people are so drawn to her, but who wouldn't be? She's adorable, but even more than that, she's just got a spark that lights up everything around her. I can't imagine my life without her! I love you baby girl!
Monday, July 9, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment