This garden was absolutely AWFUL before! I am actually pretty upset with myself for not taking before pictures, but just trust me when I say it was horrible! Now it's a pleasure to drive up to it! :)
Monday, July 23, 2012
Our New Garden
I have never been a very good gardener, but I have very fond memories of summers of my childhood spent outside helping with the garden (until we lost interest and started playing). I think it's so fun that Matthew loves it so much! He helps my mom at her house all the time. In fact, one day, when we drive up to her house, he said, "Oh our tiger lilies are getting so big!" He considers it to be just as much his garden as it is Granans! My garden is nothing compared to my moms, but I'm pretty excited about how it turned out! I'm so glad my mom could come over for the day and help me! It was fun! I love spending time with her!
This garden was absolutely AWFUL before! I am actually pretty upset with myself for not taking before pictures, but just trust me when I say it was horrible! Now it's a pleasure to drive up to it! :)
This garden was absolutely AWFUL before! I am actually pretty upset with myself for not taking before pictures, but just trust me when I say it was horrible! Now it's a pleasure to drive up to it! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Quite the garden. WOW! Beautiful
Your garden is beautiful! WOW!
Sorry I thought they said they wouldn't post until I signed in. HE HE
Post a Comment