On Saturday, Scott got all our baby things out of storage. I think I'm nesting a little bit because I just want everything ready to go, so I don't have to worry about anything when Michael decides to make his debut! It made made me get a little excited and it got Matthew SO excited! He asked me, "Where's Michael?" I told him that he was still in my tummy, but he's coming soon. His reply was so cute, "No mom, he needs to come now!" He has been anxiously waiting for months and just can't wait to see his little brother! He got the bear out that he made for Michael and has been taking care of him like a baby all weekend...I can't wait to see him with Michael.

He's such a sweetheart!



He calls the bathtub a boat, but hey, it works! :)
He's such a sweetheart!
He calls the bathtub a boat, but hey, it works! :)

1 comment:
How did you decide what brand/kind of everything you wanted? I am trying to decide what to get. There are so many of everything to choose from.
Post a Comment