Thursday, October 29, 2009

A quick update...

...still pregnant! I am SO sick of sitting, but I'm grateful that Michael is getting stronger and healthier every day! We are all getting very excited to have him here and we are ready! I am still having contractions and cramping and lower back pain all related to the preterm labor...it's exhausting and getting very old! The contractions are getting stronger and increasing in pressure, but I don't know if I have dilated more. At this point, he weighs about 5 lbs. and I'm not at all worried that he will fall out, so I just wait since when I stop the medication next week, they won't stop my labor. If the contractions start to get close together again, then I will go in. The medication seems to make me feel sicker each time I take it, so I can't wait until that's over! I just hope it doesn't make little Michael feel as awful as it makes me feel!
I can't wait until this little guy is here, but we trust the Lord that he will send Michael when He is ready!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

So glad to hear everything is okay. Sorry you're feeling crummy, but pretty soon he will be in your arms! Have a happy Halloween - Matthew looks so cute in his Buzz costume!

The Ursenbach Family said...

You are doing great Jen! I am glad you have trust in the Lord. I don't know how people live their lives without Him!

danalouann said...

Keep up the good work! It must be hard, but as you said worth it! The ultrasould picture of Michael looks like Matthew~

danalouann said...
This comment has been removed by the author.