I had another doctor's appointment today and received great news...I get to stop taking the medication at 34 weeks which is 17 days from today (can you tell I'm excited?) The medication is making me weak and dizzy and I am SO tired of taking it every 4 hours around the clock! She said she thinks that most likely my labor will start progressing quickly at that point and they will just let him come! I can't even express the excitement to know that this is almost over and my sweet baby will be here soon! I am still sitting at 1 cm even though the contractions have started to increase. She didn't want to switch medications if we could avoid it, so since the contractions don't seem to be progressing the labor (for now), she wants me to keep taking this one. She is also contacting a physical therapist because she wants to have some exercises done on my legs because I all the sitting is making my body weak. I'm not sure whether I'll have to go to a PT or they will come here, we'll see in the next couple days.
For now, everything remains the same, but the light is getting closer! Yeah!
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I am so excited for you. That must be a huge relieve for all of you! Love you guys!
Yeah! That is great news! Sorry for the side effects, but at least there is a goal in mind. Have fun with PT. Hopefully you have to go there so you can leave the house every once in awhile!
Julie
what's the latest? i check every day for an update!
Post a Comment