Bad news first...the contractions continue to progress me into preterm labor. Good news...not enough to put me in the hospital yet! Phew! We had a few ultrasounds today and Michael looks AWESOME!!! He is following in the steps of his big brother and measuring WAY ahead of schedule! He is measuring about 1-2 weeks ahead weighing in at a hefty 3lbs. 5 oz! WOW...what a blessing! And I have to say...he's totally adorable! My heart skips a beat every time I see him...I am so in love and can hardly wait to meet him (although I am glad he's not here yet!) The perinatologist was amazed at how big he is because she kept saying how small I am! Apparently I hide my big babies well! :) After she measured me, she had to look at him on the ultrasound again to make sure he actually was as big as he measured! We are relieved that he is doing so wonderfully and have only our Father in Heaven to thank for that...He sure is watching over our sweet boy! More good news...his head is down...thank goodness! Although it's a little further down than we'd like it and it's very uncomfortable! I remember feeling like this the week before Matthew was born...but I'm hoping to get at least another 2 weeks with Michael!
Since I wasn't sure what was going to happen today, I had Scott take a couple quick pictures before we left!
Of course, Matthew didn't smile at the camera, but at least he's looking! Honestly, I feel much bigger than the doctor was saying I was, but oh well!
So our little, big boy is still cooking...right where we want him! Thank you for all your prayers...they are definitely being heard and felt!
Thursday, October 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yay!! Hang in there Jen. We love you.
Based on the picture, Robert must be hanging out superman style-pushing back to front! Keep up the good work!
Julie
Post a Comment