Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Ouch!

So we had our first emergency experience today...Matthew slipped by the stairs and split his forehead open on the pole that begins the railing on the stairs. He immediately started crying and 5 seconds later, blood was all over his face! It was so sad! When I cleaned it out, it looked like a hole in his head! It was a pretty wide cut, so we took him to urgent care! Thankfully, they just glued it together instead of stitching it! We were so glad! Thank goodness for modern medicine! He was a trooper! They had to clean it up before they glued it together and I could tell it hurt, but he didn't cry! He's my hero! He had no signs of a concussion (another thing we were grateful for!) We are so proud of you Matthew! I'm sure this will not be the last time that we are gluing our kids back together...especially with 2 boys (and hopefully more!)

(I won't gross you out with a close-up!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love his smile there. Priceless....