Today was such a beautiful day, we decided to go to the park and play baseball. Here are a couple videos of Matthew hitting and running the bases. We are working on running the bases in the right order! :) In this first video, if you look carefully, you can see his tongue hanging out!
You can't hear him, but he's saying, "Who's the cat? You the cat! Who's the cat? You the cat!" from the movie Madagascar...it was hilarious!
This video cracks me up because he totally starts to run the wrong way, but catches himself!
Monday, February 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
what an adorable little all-star. I wish I could be there to do all that fun stuff. Instead it was snowing in Rexburg today and I worked on my website all day. BORING I would much rather have been pitching Matthew baseballs.
Those were dang cute videos! And yes, the lightbulb moment was classic! Love you guys!
Julie
I bet Matthew sure needed a nap after running all those bases! He sure can hit the ball!
Post a Comment